Dienstag, 2. November 2010

Everything's Alright Tonight.

"all these horrible realities began to dawn on me."
 Raoul Duke


this summer i was out of my head, nervous and confused, so, to get out of the sheets and not to find my mind and self in mindless actions with freaked out thoughts spilling over, i got started on tons of collages... those were the first few:





but it didn't happen and i couldn't help myself. having nothing to do and nothing at all i got drunk and drunker on this song, so dramatic... finally in love with something matching a nervous breakdown and all its fantastic extras so amanzingly well.



beautiful. insane. summer. nights.
thank God i'm less alive now...
but this is hanging on my wall and i remember everything.

    

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen